See details & more information below
- Copyright © 2022 Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry
- Size: 52" wide x 53" high
- Techniques: digital design, digital painting, digital printing, machine quilting
- Materials: Fabric: 100% cotton / Batting: wool
- Price: $7800.00
you would like to purchase or exhibit this quilt, please contact Caryl privately.
Email Phone: 360-385-2568 Snail Mail: Bryerpatch Studio 10 Baycliff Place. Port Townsend, WA 98368
This abstract design is about the jarring cross winds often found aloft when flying during unsettled weather. The design was drawn and painted in Corel Draw and printed by Spoonflower. I used dozens of different colors of polyester and acrylic thread and many different quilting patterns in the spaces between the curving black lines. The binding strips were designed especially for this quilt. The backing fabrics are from my Color-Flow collection for Benartex.
- Reflections of Light: Recent Works by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry, New England Quilt Museum, Lowell, MA, July 13 to October 30, 2022
- Photos, Pixels, & Pizzazz: Digital Quilts by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry, Special exhibition, Road to California Quilters Conference, Ontario, CA, January 17-21, 2023
- Photos, Pixels, & Pizzazz: Recent Quilts by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry, Iowa Quilt Museum, Winterset Iowa, December 12, 2023 - March 10, 2023
Web Site Design by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry © 1997-2022
All Rights Reserved
Bryerpatch Studio • 10 Baycliff Place • Port Townsend, WA • 98368 • USA
360-385-2568 • email@example.com